BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meme time. It's a slow news day...

It snowed here almost all day, but we had virtually zero accumulation. Why? Because it was snowing sideways. No kidding. Ever heard of an Alberta Clipper? Tomorrow is supposed to be worse, and even colder (if that's even possible). Gotta love North Dakota.

Babygirl is having a bit of tooth drama today. Is it possible that a loose tooth can start to go bad if it doesn't come out soon enough? That poor tooth is dangling by a thread, but she won't let me near it! And she won't pull it out herself. Oh the Drama!

Since there isn't a whole lot for me to blog about today, I decided to do the meme that LunaNik, of Secrets of a Black Heart tagged me for. Basically I have to link to 5 of my old posts according to the categories given. This might take awhile.

Family - I chose this post because it's one of the very few that have pictures of my kids. Just about all of my posts mention my kids at some point, and Wonderdad of course.

Friends - I really don't have many friends to write about, most have moved away by now. But this post has a little bit about a couple of my friends. Amy is still in Alaska, for which I am still very sad. Jake, the marathon runner, is about to move soon. He is a good friend, and a kick-ass runner, and my tattoo artist! The MSgt I am bitching about in this post is actually a friend, and I really like him generally. That was just an example of a bad day.

Me - This was actually another meme I did, but it was asking about 12 things about me. Pretty much any post on this blog is about me though, so take your pick.

A Post I Love - I know this isn't a very old post, but it's one that I loved writing, because my career is so important to me.

Anything I choose - This was a fun post to write because it is all about my favorite things!

OK, how was that? It was fun looking back through all of my old posts, even though my blog is not really that old. I'm going to tag a few of you, just because I can! So I'm tagging Heather, the Coalminer's Granddaughter, Bluesleepy, Brand New Tattoo, Pam of Random Thoughts, and Dana of Not Afraid to Use It. The rest of you, feel free to play! If you decide to do it, let me know so I'll know to check it out!

Have a great night people! Tomorrow is Friday!

4 comments:

LunaNik said...

Wow, where do I start? How about your family is lovely and your house is probably the cutest house ever. I couldn't agree more about the wonders of yoga and tea, but cleaning when your angry??? Really?? Remind me to piss you off when you come visit me ;)

Burgh Baby said...

Heh. I know where you live now. If you aren't, you should be SO GLAD they redid most of base housing in the past ten years. It used to be like driving through the projects.

Really--what is with cleaning when you are mad? For me I FINALLY end up cleaning when I look around and get mad at how filthy the house is. So I guess that's cleaning when mad, but it's the need to clean that makes me mad.

Military Mom said...

Burgh- we lived in the base projects for 3 years before we got this house last June. I know just what you mean!

Lunanik- I don't know what makes me clean when I'm mad, probably becuase I can do it and I know no one will bother me. It's not like they are going to try and help (the kids I mean)!

Pam said...

This was fun to read! I will get to this....sometime soon I hope.