BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello? Anyone still out there?

I've been spending tonight amusing myself by reading all of my posts from January 2008. Funny what you forget, right? I read through my 100 things post, and a few others. I was an opinionated little thing, wasn't I?

So it's been a really long time since I posted last, and I am feeling a little strange about it. Truth be told, my life hasn't really changed all that much in the last year. I am still chasing after those last 10 lbs I'd like to lose, I still need to get promoted to Master Sergeant, I still have a long way to go before I complete my degree, and it is still cold as heck here in North Dakota.

I guess this post will determine who still has me on their reader. I don't really expect I have many readers left, and that's OK. I certainly didn't do much to entice anyone to stay. Hopefully I can get back into blogging now that the holidays are over and all.

I have, however, been a faithful reader to a lot of my favorite blogs (via feed readers). I have been a horrible commenter and I am sorry for that. I still feel like I know some of you girls. I want to get into the conversations and fun like I used to before I got lazy. I guess I just needed a break for awhile, and a chance to get recharged. I miss you guys! Give me another chance?? Please let me know if you're still out there!

6 comments:

bluesleepy said...

Yay! I got all excited when I saw you pop up in my Google Reader. Just want to let you know I am still here. I'm glad things are going well for you, and I hope to hear more from you!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Glad to see you are alive and kicking. You are still in my reader, so when you are ready to blog I am ready to read! Happy New Year!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

You never left my reader, hon! I've just been waiting for you to write again. Life always interferes with the blogging thing. How dare it!!! :) Write when you can and I'll be reading!

Fantastagirl said...

Glad you are still around. I've missed your updates - and am so glad when you popped up in my feed reader today!

Life seems to happen, when we are busy doing other things.

Burgh Baby said...

I was starting to wonder if you had completely disappeared from the planet Earth. Which, I suppose, is sort of what happens up in NoDak.

Glad you are back!

namaste said...

i'm so glad you're back! i love the way you write, hon. and i'm back here with you! :)