BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Springtime...My A$$


Gotta love North Dakota. Just when I thought we were finally getting into spring and the winter was ending, KABLAM! Woke up to big, fat snowflakes falling, and still falling. I wonder how much we'll end up when it's all said and done. And no, that's not my truck. This is my next door neighbor's driveway. There was no way I was going any farther than my front door! Wake me up when it's over.

4 comments:

Pam said...

We woke to snow today too. I was pissed. I'm so sick of this winter business. Ashlyn had an egg hunt today....in the snow. I'll post those pictures at some point.

bluesleepy said...

Oh geeeeeez, that's awful. I'm sorry you got more snow! Hopefully that'll be the end of it....

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Yeah, that's like in Georgia, as you know, but not as bad. It will get beautiful and warm and then Blackberry Winter will set in with a week of 40s temperatures.

A little nip to remind us that it's not quite summer.

namaste said...

wow... that's a stinky.