BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter, Y'all!

Lest you all think that in my Scrooginess I jipped my kids out of the Easter ritual, here's proof.
Last night, the coloring of the eggs.

2 dozen of these. Yeah, egg salad and deviled eggs!

Redneck Easter baskets! Yes, that's Hannah Montana in the middle. Babygirl was positively giddy!


She was very proud of her "Golden Egg".




So, yes, the MM kids got their fill of sugar and chocolaty goodness. And there's a pot roast in the crock pot, so all is well.
For us, Easter is more of a family holiday, and we will discuss the reason for the holiday as a family. And we will eat dinner together and have a fun day. I hope all the best for all of you, and hope you all have a great holiday!

7 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Looks like they had a great time! The eggs are very colorful and bright!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Great pictures, hon! And the title of your post? "Ya'll?" Gurl? You so Southern! :-)

Pam said...

It looks like a great time for everyone! I think you have some great family traditions going on there. Happy Easter MM!

bluesleepy said...

Oh my gosh, your kids crack me up. Especially the grin on your daughter's face in the first photo!! Could they be any more excited?? I love to color eggs; we just didn't do it this year. We had sushi for lunch to boot!! Happy Easter!!!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Those pictures are adorable! I hope you guys had a GREAT Easter!

Burgh Baby said...

It looks like you had a great Easter! I hope there wasn't too much snow outside.

I'm too lazy to scroll back down to the AADD post, so I'll just be a jerk and comment here. Amen to everything you said. It always annoyed me to no end when Airmen couldn't wrap their brains around the fact that it was 1) Illegal and 2) Stupid to drink and drive. Just hide in your dorm or go to the club on base so you can walk home. Dumbasses.

namaste said...

looks like they had fun! and i'm loving all those egg colors!

:) ~m