BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Yep, I'm Pretty Much a Supergirl.

Hey you guys!

See that cool picture over there, the one that says Walk With Me? That there is a throw down by none other than Miss Tigerlilly, and I took her up on the challenge.

Now, 6 miles a day is not easy. I am feeling every step of it, but I actually got the 6 miles in tonight! Can you believe it! It took me all of 98 minutes on the treadmill. I actually ran about 2 miles of it though, I know, I am slow. If you are up for a big challenge, that should yield pretty fine rewards, check out Walking the World with Tigerlilly.

Yeah, my legs are going to KILL me tomorrow, but you know I love a challenge. That is, when it's not just myself challenging me. So hopefully this will get better, and my calves won't be screaming tomorrow. I still have my PT test coming up in about 6 weeks, so I really need this. Oh, and the 5K America Kids Run in May!

Wish me luck! I am SO going to need it.

4 comments:

bluesleepy said...

Wow!! Six miles!! And in 98 minutes! I am hugely impressed. You go, SuperGirl!!!

namaste said...

i wish i had someone here to walk with. good for you! and good luck!

:) ~m

LunaNik said...

If I had a treadmill I would totally be up for doing the challenge. Unfortunately, no treadmill. Boo.

By the way, your children are beautiful!! Look how cute they are gathered around the table coloring eggs!!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I might join you in ride my exercise bike 6 miles or the Km conversion a day.
wow - you are so motivated ... I walk up and down the driveway pulling the little red wagon and two little bugs 3-4 times and that is enough .....