Dear Bloggy Friends,
I am so sorry I have been neglecting you lately. You ever just have one of those (couple of) weeks? I am crawling my way back to reality, and am starting to feel like myself again!
I have read each and every post you (on my blogroll) have written over the last week or so. Sorry if I haven't commented, and I promise to cut that crap out. I want you to know that I adore your comments (they really make my day!), and I love reading what you have to write.
Thanks for being patient with me. I loves you all!
Cheers,
Military Mom

12 comments:
As much as we all love comments, I think reality is, sometimes we don't have anything to say or add.
Glad to hear you're coming back to us, I look forward to your posts! As far as comments, I think every blogger (except the insane) take a hiatus every now and then. Spring will be here soon and chase those blues away!
We loves ya too!! Come back when you can. I know the feeling; I've gone through it too.
Spring according to the calendar is right around the corner -- hopefully the weather will begin to cooperate!! Take care of yourself.
Kisses and hugs from my green bathroom!!! XXOO
No apologies necessary! It's just that time of year. I just commented on someone elses blog because they are in the same boat. Hell, I'm so tired and uninspired I haven't even posted about it!
We'll be here when you're feeling like yourself again!!!
I certainly can't get upset with you. I went on commenting hiatus for almost a week. Nobody died, so it must be an acceptable practice.
Don't sweat it! I still love ya! A little no commenting won't get you rid of me....you're stuck with me!
it happens. No worries. I read from my reader but apparently I'm too lazy to comment. I'm sure half of my reads don't know I exist!
I'm glad you're OK. I was just worried! You'll post when you can and read when you can, and that's cool. Just expect e-mails from me when you're missing for more than three or four days!
Love you! :-)
Now you're sure it's not because you've been spending so much time perfecting your Wii technique? ;-)
Take care.
Your button is hilarous! Can I borrow? :)
I agree with fantastagirl. Sometimes there is really nothing to say about a post. And I'd much rather say nothing, than say something dumb.
I've been in one of those uninspired, unmotivated, no time to commit writing moods as well.
I'm hoping it will come back soon.
Post a Comment