BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Those Writers So Deserve the Money...

Thank God the strike is over! I'll admit I haven't really laughed too much watching TV lately (too much reality, I guess), but this show, How I Met Your Mother, made me cackle like a nut tonight. I know its a from last year, but I just loved it! See, now if we got more of this kind of thing, and less of Big Brother (eeww, ick...), I might like watching TV again! Enjoy!


And for the record, I am suffering an acute case of Wii shoulder. But hey, that bowling game has a wicked hook! More tomorrow!

2 comments:

bluesleepy said...

With Nintendo, we suffered from Nintendo Thumb. Now we've graduated to Wii Shoulder.

Who says playing video games is a quiet, sedentary activity???

Pam said...

I LOVE that show and we laughed at that episode too! It was great -- I'm so glad the strike is over. I haven't been much into tv lately. That should probably be a good thing that I haven't been watching tv, but nope- I miss my tv!

Glad you are enjoying the Wii!