BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

MORE Bling!

Wow, you guys are spoiling me! Claire at My Mad House had given me this very cool award!

Nice, huh? I know! Here's what the amazing Claire had to say:

MilitaryMom is amazing. She has a knack of knowing what to say and what not to say :) If I knew her offline, I think that I would look up to her even more than I do now. She loves her family, her job and her country and combines everyday comfy posts with more hard hitting issues. I never know what I’m going to read over there and she is so modest, it’s unreal.


So much for modesty, right? Oh well...So I'm passing this award on to:

Not Afraid to Use It, because she is dealing with even more horrendous weather than I am, which is saying something.

Coalminer's Grandaughter, well, just because I love her blog. Enough said.

And Pam, of Random Thoughts, because I really love her blog, and because this is one of the very few awards that she doesn't already have!

Oh, and I just wanted to thank Pam for giving me my second awarding of the Make My Day award! Thanks so much for thinking of me!


Since I passed this one on a few days ago, I"ll just pass this on to Burgh Baby, because she knows the Hell that is Minot, and I know that she can relate!

What's up with Blogger's spellcheck being down? Please pardon my errors the last few days, sorry. Enough for one Monday people, I'm out! See you tomorrow!

10 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

wow! you are one popular girlie! congratulations m.m. you deserve it! i like reading about your outlooks and i like the way you write about them.

:)

maria

Anonymous said...

This doesn't cancel out your modesty I'm afraid ;)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

This is the most awesome birthday present a blogger could ask for! You rule!

Burgh Baby said...

Aww, thanks! Have I ever mentioned that I use Minot as a threat towards my husband? When he's torking me off, I tell him if he doesn't shut up, I'll make him go with me to visit family in Minot. He always shuts up.

Why not Minot? Freezin's the reason.

bluesleepy said...

Wow! Congratulations!! You totally deserve it. I'm so thankful I decided to check out your blog. I seriously get excited when I see you've got an update, and it's so nice to know there is someone out there in Blogland that knows what it's like to be a military family. But I love seeing your point of view, since you're the servicemember!! It is different being "just" the wife! ;o)

Unknown said...

Congrats on more bling!

LunaNik said...

Wow...can you believe how fast awards have been spreading around the blogosphere lately????

Ahhhhh...I can feel the love.

HEY...shouldn't you be studying????

Pam said...

blushing! Thanks so much! I love it. I less than 3 you too! ;)

Thanks for loving my blog and not hating that I rant and rant and rant some more!

One of these days you need to be stationed near me!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Thanks for passing this my way. It totally made my day--hell, my week! It's up on my blog, now.

Karen said...

Congrats on the bloggy bling! Well deserved, I must say.