BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Round...

Happy Monday Y'all! Miss Pam over at Random Thoughts gave me another really cool award!

I'm passing this award on to Not Afraid to Use It, because she helped me to fix my sad sad template, which really cheered me up last weekend. Also, to Little Diver, because just the fact that she's back online cheers me up! Whether she ever writes another word or not, she makes my day.

Melanie from Livin With Me, gave me this one! She also gave me the option of taking about 8 others, but I'm just going to take this one for now. What a generous gal she is!

So I'm passing this one on to Baby~Amore, because she seems like a really sweet lady, and she always leaves me very nice and kind comments.

Thanks ladies, you rock, and you both made my day!

4 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Congrats on all your awards, hon! You deserve it!

Karen said...

Oooh, bloggy bling! I've found the awards go to the most deserving bloggers. Congrats!

Pam said...

Congrats on the awards! You know I love ya! It is my honor to be your friend!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Damn woman! You did haven't to give me this award! It was fun to chat on the phone--helping you out was just a good excuse to talk! LOL But I appreciate the nod.