Is it really, really wrong to watch The Biggest Loser..........................While eating chocolate cake?
The only thing that would make it wrong is if you puked it back up in the toilet afterwards. I say enjoy.
I don't think so. What would be wrong with that?
snark! That made me laugh outloud :)
I knew I couldn't be the only one that got hungry watching weight loss shows!!
Oh no- as long as it is just some cake and not the whole cake- you are good!
Probably not as wrong as watching exercise shows (you know, so you can remember the moves next time you feel like exercising) AND eating!
Naw, it's not wrong. Do it, girl!
lsat year we watched the finale with a pint of ice cream each....nothing wrong at all.
LOL! I was watching You Are What You Eat on BBC America the other day while eating a bowl of German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream.
I would eat it guilt-free. But that's just me.
If I was drinking when I read that just now it would be all over my screen. Hilarious, and completely okay in my book.
LOL....you're friggin' hysterical!!!!I like to watch my yoga videos while eating pizza rolls by the dozen ;)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
The only thing that would make it wrong is if you puked it back up in the toilet afterwards. I say enjoy.
I don't think so. What would be wrong with that?
snark! That made me laugh outloud :)
I knew I couldn't be the only one that got hungry watching weight loss shows!!
Oh no- as long as it is just some cake and not the whole cake- you are good!
Probably not as wrong as watching exercise shows (you know, so you can remember the moves next time you feel like exercising) AND eating!
Naw, it's not wrong. Do it, girl!
lsat year we watched the finale with a pint of ice cream each....nothing wrong at all.
LOL! I was watching You Are What You Eat on BBC America the other day while eating a bowl of German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream.
I would eat it guilt-free. But that's just me.
If I was drinking when I read that just now it would be all over my screen. Hilarious, and completely okay in my book.
LOL....you're friggin' hysterical!!!!
I like to watch my yoga videos while eating pizza rolls by the dozen ;)
Post a Comment