BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorry, but this is too funny...


Hehehe...I told you guys, I should always read the news BEFORE blogging! But I found this little gem tonight, and I just had to share. At least the boys, and their parents, can laugh about it!

8 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

very cute and funny- my son would be exactly like that .
Hi , from Trish in Australia - 1st time visitor via Top Momma - checking out the competition.
I like your site - cheers !

Pam said...

What were they thinking??

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Thanks for the visit - good luck on top Momma I will be back and I will keep clicking for you too since you are a new friend .
A tip- You need to hyperlink your unique top momma picture (one of your blog) with your referral from your email .So that when people click it -you get referrals straight from your site - otherwise the top momma badge goes nowhere.

Military Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fantastagirl said...

Thanks for stopping by - I'm off to read yours.

Major Bedhead said...

*snort* Ok, that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Even more ironic, this is based off my favorite christmas movie, and the place it occured is only a few miles away... What can I say, us Hoosiers are not the brightest crayons in the box!!!!

Burgh Baby said...

One word: AWESOME!