BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh the sadness...


Little did I know that when I was writing about how I loved Charlton Heston yesterday, that he was taking his final breaths.
He was a great actor, and a greater man. He was married for 64 years to the same woman (how many in Hollywood can say that?). And he was Gorgeous. Planet of the Apes will never be the same...

7 comments:

bluesleepy said...

It is sad, isn't it??? He really was a fantastic actor.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I hadn't heard that. How sad. My heart goes out to his family.

Burgh Baby said...

We were shocked by the news at our house. Thankfully he made it to a ripe old age.

Unknown said...

DTTF and I had almost the exact same conversation between us that you just had with yourself...

Unknown said...

What I *meant* to say was that we were just discussing this, not that you're talking to yourself. LOL!

TheOriginalMonz said...

He was a great actor. One of my favorite movies of his is "Omega Man" - a bit campy, but I love it.

Sudiegirl said...

I'm a "Ten Commandments" girl myself...competing pecs of Charlton and Yul Brynner does something to me, ya know?