Wow, after that rant, wouldn't you just LOVE to be one of my troops??? Yikes.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, after that rant, wouldn't you just LOVE to be one of my troops??? Yikes.
Posted by Military Mom at 8:11 PM
4 comments:
hey- we all need to vent....I just did it on my blog!
You know, I think this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm all for providing rides home for drunk people, but only on Friday and Saturday nights!! There's no reason to be getting drunk on a night before you have to work.
I'm sorry, hon. I hope no one calls you tonight, and that you get some kind of nap in.
Girlfriend, I would love to be one of your troops. Because? You wouldn't have to pick me up at 2 in the morning and I would give you the day off.
How's that for a work arrangement? :-)
I think you are right on the mark with your rant! But you are also a sweetheart for actually pulling a shift on the program, so I think your troops are probably pretty lucky to have you as a leader. :-)
Post a Comment