Friday, February 22, 2008
Random Recipes
I was supposed to come up with a really great breakfast recipe today. But in my house, we really don't have breakfast a lot around here, just cereal or bagels! I was going to post a hashbrown quiche, but Melanie beat me to it, and its pretty much the same. So please visit Random Thoughts, and check out all of the recipes on her Mr. Linky! Sorry Pam!
Posted by Military Mom at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Don't be sorry! Thanks for the shout out! I hope you get some good recipes to try out from others. If it helps any, we are cereal people for breakfast. I actually make most of these things for supper (the kids think it is great to have breakfast for supper) or when we have a brunch family gathering. Thanks again! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment