Just not a whole lot going on today, so I won't bore you with a boring post. But I did recieve an award from Pam at Random Thoughts!
Apparently Pam thinks I did something pretty cool, though I really don't know what! But Thanks, Pam, you made my very boring day brighter.
OK, so I am going to pass this to Maria at I Can See Mea, because she is writing what looks like a killer novel, and I can't wait to read it. And that's a good thing. Rock on Maria!
And to Not Afraid To Use It, because she did something she always wanted to do and took snowboarding lessons. And I feel sorry for her and her sore ass, hehe.
Hope you all had a good Monday. I'll have more tomorrow!
7 comments:
Ah well... you were probably caught being a good and interesting blogger! I know I find you to be one!!!
Take care, and you know I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way! Good luck on Wednesday. I have ALL my fingers and toes crossed for you!
You did good to become a Military -Air Force Mom - I am in awe of you. I heard that training is so tough it makes guys cry for their mums.
I was relieved to be home in the end and yes I am proud to say I did it.
I wouldn't have the courage to try rapelling - that is brave.
We all have boring days. Not to fear! This, too, shall pass... :-)
you did it again! you WOWED me! gave me a great, big smile! ugh! and of course you put the pressure on about my novel, but it's good pressure! thank you, THANK YOU military mom! i have two awards from you that i will do a post about and pass on to others.
i can see why you get all these awards. i LOVE reading your blog!
:)
maria
Congrats!
Well I could have listed a million things that you did that are really cool. For instance, you go to work each and every day to protect me and my freedom. That is cool! You are running again - cool! You put up with my random ramblings- again cool! You redid your blog with some elbow grease and hard work - totally cool! Should I go on? ;)
Okay- test day is coming so stop reading my comment and go study! I will be thinking of you!!
Bloggy bling is never boring. Congrats!
Post a Comment