Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
That is very cool! I will have to check it out.
Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I love her big eyes!!
Super cute! Those magazing covers are addicting, no??
She is such a cutie!
Your daughter is just gorgeous! I hope you get that cover printed out for her room!
That is one cute little miss! Thanks for posting it!
She's definitely a cutie!
she's BEAUTIFUL! i LOVE her bangs!:)maria
You need to keep her locked up where the boys can't see her. She's ADORABLE!
Watch out America's Next Top Model! So cute!
I salut you!Insert your photo to 500 more magazine covers @ http://www.FakeMagazineCover.com (thousands of photo mashups to play with like digi scrapbooking, face on different body, novelty templates, etc).
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is very cool! I will have to check it out.
Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I love her big eyes!!
Super cute! Those magazing covers are addicting, no??
She is such a cutie!
Your daughter is just gorgeous! I hope you get that cover printed out for her room!
That is one cute little miss! Thanks for posting it!
She's definitely a cutie!
she's BEAUTIFUL! i LOVE her bangs!
:)
maria
You need to keep her locked up where the boys can't see her. She's ADORABLE!
Watch out America's Next Top Model!
So cute!
I salut you!
Insert your photo to 500 more magazine covers @ http://www.FakeMagazineCover.com (thousands of photo mashups to play with like digi scrapbooking, face on different body, novelty templates, etc).
Post a Comment