My beloved sister and I have decided to start a blog about our shared fitness goals and challenges. That way I won't have to bore you with them here, and also, we can both contribute and keep each other motivated. Thus, Twisted Sisters was born!
I have to tell you... Not to brag or anything, but I am really proud of that layout. I made the header, and the color of the background is perfect. I was kind of going for the zen, yoga, peaceful feel. Think I achieved it? I have been learning so much about tweaking and changing HTML and stuff lately. I kind of almost like it better than this one here. Boo.
Anyway, I just wanted to put that out there, and also let you know that if you get a comment from Cocoanut, that's me and I just forgot to sign into the right account! Lord knows why I wanted to get a different account, but Miltary Mom wasn't sounding so zen and peaceful at the time, and Cocoanut has kind of been a moniker of mine for a few years now (my middle son gave it to me). Little Diver is my little sister, and we live so far apart. She actually lives down in Heather's neck of the woods. I hope this will keep us a little closer and it will be a lot of fun.
Feel free to stop on by and look around! Let me know what you think!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
In Other News...
Posted by Military Mom at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love the layout of the other blog - you did great!
Wow, it looks really pretty! You did a lovely job on it.
You definitely achieved your goal! My hubby even asked what your religious affiliations are because of it. :)
Great job!!
The header, the color...it's perfect!
cocoaunt, it looks great! i am excited for you and your sis. and i love the quote in your heading by alice walker.
:)
maria
Awesome layout, hon! You did a great job. Where in Georgia does your sister live, anyhoo?
cocoanut sounds very peaceful and wonderful - like I am relaxing on a beach somewhere! I am headed to check it out now!
Thanks all for your feedback! I really love it, and I hope we can keep up with it. Oh, and Heather, she lives in Covington, about 40 miles southeast of Atlanta.
Post a Comment