I am so behind the curve this week! Apparently January 10th was national De lurker Day, and I missed it. You don't mind if I'm a little late, do you? Not that I think I have a lot of lurkers, but if you are one, please speak up! I could use the ego boost this week!
Since I am a little strapped for a post idea today, I'm gonna steal an idea I read on another blog a few months ago (sorry, can't remember which one it was). The idea is that you guys get to ask me questions about myself, my opinions, whatever, and I will try to answer them over the next few days. This week will be stressful, and I'll need inspiration! Have a go!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Better Late than Never
Posted by Military Mom at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Argggh, I guess I shouldn't have revealed myself a while back, eh?? ;o)
So ummm, pardon me if you've answered all this before, but inquiring minds want to know!! Why did you join the military? What made you choose the AF? Do you enjoy being a service member? What do you see as the pros and cons of being in the military? Do you have any other family members in the military?
If you've already answered all this in a post (remember, I'm new here), you can always point me to the post and I'll go read it. ;o)
Well, I'm not a lurker....you already know I love you and your blog! But, hey, I can say it anyway, right? I'm hoping you have a good week- I can only imagine how tired you are!! Keep us posted.
So....tell me how you met Wonderdad....favorite hobby....what do you love most about each of your kids....what is your dream vacation....I'm up for hearing whatever you want to share!
Not a lurker, I wonder how many lurkers...lurk around here :)
Um, maybe this is a stupid question but as a Military Mom, what do you really (brutally honestly) think of George Bush, the war on Iraq and American policies on war in general? How would you feel if your children wanted to sign up (and a war was going on or was imminent)? Would you be proud or upset? And, with that kind of job and a load of kids, how the feck do you cope?! :D
I'm really curious about the whole military thing because, being from a neutral (tiny and lazy) country, it isn't quite the same thing over here. The only time our troops are moved anywhere is down to peacekeeping and they generally request it rather than be forced. They don't have to move around or anything like that.
As blue said, if you already addressed this kind of thing and I need to catch up just point me in the right direction :D
i missed delurker day also! hmmm, may have to try to coax my lurkers out of hiding...
I read. Therefore I lurk.
I found my way here from Karyl's blog. The name stuck a chord because I too am a military mum. (I'm just the mum OF military rather than mum IN military.)
I've already put you on my google reader. I am here to stay.
Cheers
Fi
Post a Comment