I like it! I was actually considering this template when I first started with my blog. I ended up with Thisaway Rose, then paid lovely Mia at The Blog Cafe to design my purple goodness!
Thanks for reading and blog-rolling my blog! You rock! I had wondered who in South Dakota, in the Air Force was reading me. Our great friends, Ian and Vonda (Ian is a Major in your branch) live in Germany and I thought it was someone they knew.
3 comments:
I really like the new look! Very nice. Love you!
Very nice! I like to change things around too (mostly in my house) when I get bored.
I like it! I was actually considering this template when I first started with my blog. I ended up with Thisaway Rose, then paid lovely Mia at The Blog Cafe to design my purple goodness!
Thanks for reading and blog-rolling my blog! You rock! I had wondered who in South Dakota, in the Air Force was reading me. Our great friends, Ian and Vonda (Ian is a Major in your branch) live in Germany and I thought it was someone they knew.
I'll be checking in often!
Post a Comment