As I peek my head back into the blogosphere, I am amazed that anyone responded to my question yesterday. It's been a few years since I have been on here, and I have totally dropped out of the blog world. But I find I miss it sometimes and I miss reading some of the old blogs I once kept up with, like Bluesleepy and Coleminer's Granddaughter. I need to get back to reading, but I know I can't read 2 years worth. So forgive me if I am behind the times.
I considered starting over completely and making a new blog. But that's a lot of work and there is already a lot of history here that I don't want to lose. I was reading my older posts and it was a little crazy to relive some of my darker moments. But I guess when you remind yourself of where you've been, it makes you appreciate what you've come through and where you are now. Want an update?
I'm not in North Dakota anymore, I'm in a much warmer place. I am no longer a maintainer, I am now an Air Force Instructor. The kids are older and more mature; Teenager is now 18 and about to graduate. Bear is 14 and really into soccer and basketball. Babygirl is 10 now and wants to be a gymnist. I'm sure I'll write more about them in the near future. Wonderdad and I will have our 20 year anniversary in a few months.
We've had health issues, moving cross country, bought a house, raising kids, personal issues, and just a really busy couple of years. Some of it I'll probably write about, some of it not, but I think I am ready to share again and I hope someone will read it. If not, that's ok; I may write anyway.
I hope I can get into this again, we'll see. Will my schedule allow it? Will my attitude allow it? Roll the dice.
Friday, December 21, 2012
I'm back; maybe.
Posted by Military Mom at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I wish you would write about it all. You have a great story to tell and so much to share. Those who once came here to read about a real life come back and tell your friends.
Signed
Wonderdad!
Post a Comment