BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love This!

So sleep is pretty much eluding me tonight. I thought I would listen to some music to settle myself, and I ran across the music of Holly Miranda, and wow, she is fantastic!

Holly Miranda was recommended to me by a friend this week, and I must say, I owe that friend a big thanks. Holly is soulful, alternative, and her voice is indescribable. In a word-perfection. Her album is called The Magician's Private Library, and it is great if you like that sort of music. Definitely not mainstream, but nothing I listen to is anymore.

Give a listen, you won't be sorry. I will be purchasing the entire LP on itunes soon, but until then, I am content to listen off her website at HollyMiranda.com.

And I'm going to bed already, it's a work night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natural Herbals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.