BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I walked right into it...

Overly dramatic teenager: "By the time I'm ungrounded and get to use my computer again, it's gonna be obsolete!"

Me: "Give me a freakin break. You know what I used to get grounded from when I was a kid?"

Overly dramatic teenager: "Black and white TV?"

Damn butt-headed teenager.

11 comments:

Pam said...

Oh I do not look forward to the teenage year at all.....I don't even want to think about Ashlyn as a teenager- she is all moody and grumpy now! Thanks for the laugh!

bluesleepy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! That was hilarious. I don't even want to think about what I'm going to be grounding Grace from... yeeeeeeeesh.

Not Afraid To Use It said...

OMG! Get them a B&W TV from a thrift store--the one with a DIAL on it. Make them earn that color TV back! LOL

Unknown said...

Oooooooooh! This sounds like something I would have said, resulting in a smack on the mouth... LOL! I now tell my mom that I learned to be a smarta** from the best - her!

namaste said...

well i'm emerging from the battles of the teen years, girlie, and it SUCKED! there's more where that came from! good luck!

;)

m

American Girl in Japan said...

BWAHAHAHHA!!! I am sitting here all alone, laughing my butt off. That is classic :).

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Friggin' kids.

Tell said teenager you had to walk to school, through seven feet of snow, uphill, both ways. That'll shut 'em up!

Burgh Baby said...

Ouch!

TheOriginalMonz said...

Now everyone is coming over to my cube wondering what made me laugh to loudly.:)

LunaNik said...

HAHAHA!!

Your teenager is brilliant and super funny!!

I love it!

Reluctant Runner said...

Yeah, don't you hate it when they're funny when you're trying to be mad!

My 13-yr-old was complaining the other day because we "only" have about 50 channels on the tv -- no specialty channels. He couldn't understand why we were laughing.