BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yeah... Melanie loves me!

See that oh so cute little picture over on the right? The one with the cute man sitting on the beach. Yeah, that one. That, right there, is why Melanie of Livin With Me ROCKS!

That picture, which is really a link, started out as an award, that Melanie gave to ME! Yeah, ME! OK, and a few other people...

But it was so popular she decided to make it into a blogging club! So if you click on the picture it will take you to a page chock full of some really good blogs, courtesy of Melanie. Did I mention she rocks?

Thanks Mel, for the blog exposure, for the award that made my very long day, and the chance to meet a few more friends out in the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Congrats, hon! Woo hoo!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad this made your day!
I've added you to the Blogaholics blogroll. Welcome to the club.
Livin' With Me