BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Sad...





Heath Ledger. I loved A Knight's Tale, and 10 Things I hate About You. I am very sad for the loss of this young actor. I wasn't a fan of his later work, really I didn't see much of it. But he was a heartthrob as a younger man. He now joins the ranks of River Pheonix, Steve Irwin, John Candy, and James Dean, and John Ritter, who all died too young.

6 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

I'm right there with you. Ten Things I Hate about You is my absolute favorite movie of all time. Seriously.

bluesleepy said...

I was so sad when I read this, even though I haven't seen any of his movies (have I mentioned the rock I live under?). I'd only heard good things about it. It's such a shame.

LunaNik said...

I loved this guy. Heartthrob is putting it mildly. Meow he was cute. What a shame. And he left behind that cutie pie little daughter. She's only 2 years old. Sad.

Pam said...

I am so sad for his dear daughter! That is the first thought that went through my mind....the parent in me doesn't quite understand how you don't just push on for the sake of your children. But...well...

It is sad that he was so young and is gone from this world. He was too young to go.

I LOVED Ten Things I Hate About You- fun movie!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I agree with all commenters. Not only is 10 Things one of the best movies ever, but I am just sick for his little girl. Hubbie called to tell me the news earlier this afternoon and it made me want to puke. I am so sorry for his family.

Cricky said...

I'm still jsut so shocked that it happened. I also got this mental picture of him being very "Bono"ish you know...living forever and doing charitable work.