BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sweet...Bling!

Miss Pam, of Random Thoughts, gave me (yes, me!) an award! Thanks! What a nice Christmas gift!

I wish I could give this right back to her! Pam is such a sweet friend. She is a teacher, so I feel for her (especially this time of year), and a great Mom. I feel like we would be great friends if we knew each other in real life, but we've never met. Maybe someday we can. Until then, I love her and the way she always makes me feel good!

Now to pass this on, I want to bestow this award to:

Heather, of The Coalminer's Granddaughter-What a funny chick! She always makes me laugh, and I am in awe of her because she is the only one of us I think has actually met other bloggers. And lived to tell about it. Also, she is a fellow Atlanta girl. Oh, and she and she put a picture of a penis bracelet on her blog (see 10 Dec Post). What more could you want, I ask you? You deserve this, because I wouldn't know what to do with myself at lunch everyday without your blog to read.

Cardiogirl-Because she is going through Hell right now, and I want to cheer her up. I know she won't even care about this right now, but maybe in a few days she'll feel better and it might make her smile.

And Claire of My Mad House-My only international friend! She is witty, and she teaches me neat new words like Toerag, and shitebag. A daily must read! She can make the most boring event, like getting lost on a car ride, seem like the funniest thing.

I'm feeling so much better, the closer it gets to the holiday. We may make it yet, friends! Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM, Thank you so much. I am home now, my first day back, and of course I had to hop online to see my friends again, from my familiar chair in the dining room.

Thank you for this award, you are very kind.

I like your header up top! For some reason I couldn't see that at the computer in the hospital. Very cool!

Pam said...

You are too sweet! I know that is so hard to believe I know so much about and car so much about people I have never met! But, sometimes, you just click! ;) Thanks again...you're good for the ego! You really do deserve this award!

Anonymous said...

You are right, that really is a great christmas gift! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. Himself thinks my ego is inflating though ;)

Sudiegirl said...

What a nice award!

It's purty too.

Merry Christmas and Happy Gnu Year...