OK, yesterday I woke up to snow, and today it's almost 50 degrees. And people wonder why NoDakians are crazy. So all the snow is gone (hehehe). The kids are heartbroken, but I'm sure we'll get more before the week is out.
I removed the weightloss ticker. It was just too depressing to look at it everyday and know it's not moving. Sorry, Sis.
Yay, I finished my run today and busted my goal. I'm leaving it at 6 again this week because once again I struggled with laziness and put it off till the end of the week. After next week I'll up it to 7 miles. I think this week I need to concentrate more on my snacking and not eat so much junk. I say that all the time but it really is hard for me, I guess I have little willpower, and around the holidays is the worst. My friend Grace made me a loaf of pumpkin bread, and it is utterly Divine. Also, we had our Thanksgiving lunch at the squadron and there was just way too much good stuff there. The kids and I made cupcakes to bring and they were really good.
Today has been alright, not much going on. I need to go do my laundry and I promised to play Go Fish with Babygirl. The soup last night was a hit, and it was even better at lunch today! Don't you just love a good homemade chicken soup? I also need to find out what exactly is up with Little Diver, who has been noticeably absent online this week. I hope you're feeling better, sweetie. Better run, have a great night!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
No snow in ND (at least not here)
Posted by Military Mom at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to hear the snow has disappeared! There were flakes flying through the air here in PA, but nothing more then that. Good job on the running goal! I think it is totally reasonable with Thanksgiving this week to leave your goal at 6. It your holiday is anything like mine, you will be b-u-s-y for the end of the week. Have a great night!
Post a Comment