Howdy to you all! I wasn't going to do this tonight, because after running I am wiped out, but I figured I'd probably forget if I wait till tomorrow. So Pam (I love Pam), of Random Thoughts, tagged me with this meme (what does that mean anyway, and how do you pronounce it?) to blog my 5 favorite things. So ok, here goes, in no particular order. That my family is at the top of the list is a no-brainer, and goes without saying.
1. Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Tea-This stuff is like crack, totally addictive and mood altering. One whiff and you'll be hooked, I promise.

2. Bryers Chocolate Chip Ice Cream-love it! Hate how it looks on my butt, but love to eat it!

3. My treadmill. OK, this is more of a love-hate relationship, but if I didn't have it, I would have to drag my butt out in the frozen ND weather to go to the gym. Ugh. This isn't my treadmill, but it's pretty close.

4. Train and Doughtry-my current favorite bands. It doesn't matter if I am running late for work or whatever, if they are on the car radio, I'm gonna listen till the song is over. Can't help it.


5. Blogging-it's cheaper than therapy, and I don't have to vent to Wonderdad when I'm agitated (though I do anyways). And I get to meet cool people like you! All of you!
So now I get to tag! I'm tagging Little Diver, Not Afraid to Use it, and Coalminer's Granddaughter! And anyone else who just wants to do it, have at it! Later taters.
5 comments:
Thanks! I love ya too! I had fun doing this and I am so honored that people thought it would be fun to do too! I totally rock the blog world...just kidding! I enjoyed your list...I may have to try some of that tea...I could use some good crack, er, I mean tea! Thanks for playing along!
LOL...hate how it looks on my butt, but love to eat it...sooooo true!!!! and the next time i'm in the supermarket, i'm gonna pick up that tea you love...sounds so good. i'm a big fan of anything with caramel in it!
Mmmm, Breyers does have delicious ice cream.
Just as long as you get the first scoops out of the box, before it gets freezer burn.
Ok, I will try to get this ball rolling!!! Love you!!!
I just got back from the store- I planned on buying the Lipton tea...of course my store didn't have the Lipton brand but I found it in another brand. You are right- this flavor is awesome! I'm hooked!
Post a Comment