Hurray! After about 3.5 years, I finally got the cross trainer up and running in my spare room! I did 20 minutes and worked up quite a sweat, so I am feeling victorious. Today was a pretty good day for a lazy Sunday. I spent a good part of the day IMing with my sister (aka Little Diver). I also watched one of my all time favorite musicals, Fiddler on the Roof, and made cookies with Babygirl. Not a bad day, although not near as much laundry or housework got done, and I totally forgot I was supposed to call my friend Barb and get together with her till it was already almost dinner time. Oops sorry, Barb. Maybe next week.
I am setting a personal goal of getting in a 30 minute workout every day this week. I will of course try (again) to get my 5 miles in this week, but I also want to work on more fat burning, and that means slower workouts like the cross trainer or bike. So wish me luck! I will report my progress. I also want to make a goal not to eat any junk for 1 week, starting tomorrow, and that includes no soda. I really want to try to move that weight loss ticker over to the right a bit, so I hope this little experiment works.
Here's to a great and productive week! Cheers!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Lazy Sunday
Posted by Military Mom at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are my motivation. I will try this whole 30 minute workout thingy, but will start Tuesday...today I already started the week off by sleeping in and getting the kids to school 45 minutes late. WHAT???? They slept in too!!!! Anyway, I will do my best!! Does this no junk food thing mean no Mike's Lemonade or wine????? I gotta know now so that I will not mess up early in the week. I loves you! LD
I can get behind maybe 1 a day for the wine or Mike's. But NO SODA or sweets! Sorry I just sent you a whole load of candy :(
Am I gonna have to send you an alarm clock too??? Love you babe!
Post a Comment